2 bedroom terraced house for saleBuckingham Street, Holderness Road, Hull
Sold STC £55,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Forecourt & Enclosed Rear Yard
- Early Viewing Recommended!
Guide Price £55,000 - £60,000. ATTRACTIVE FAMILY HOUSE SITUATED CLOSE TO THE HISTORIC TREE LINED CONSERVATION AREA OF GARDEN VILLAGE- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
An attractive traditional style two bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in a convenient location close to the historic tree lined conservation area of Garden Village, served by shops-Holderness Road, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!!
With door, radiator and dado rail.
Lounge 14' 8" max/ into bay x 11' 2" Max ( 4.47m max/ into bay x 3.40m Max )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace, dado rail, radiator, ceiling rose, coving and double doors.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 15' max/ inc' stairs area x 10' 8" max/ inc' stairs area ( 4.57m max/ inc' stairs area x 3.25m max/ inc' stairs area )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, electric oven, larder unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, two radiators, dado rail, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, double glazed window and door.
With radiator and exit door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' max x 8' 2" max ( 3.05m max x 2.49m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With double glazed window and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt with brick built wall/timber fence forming boundary.
To the rear is a concrete yard area with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56497846.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.