5 bedroom detached house for saleFarleigh Road, Warlingham, Surrey
Sold STC £850,000
- Detached, 5 bedroom, extended family home
- Some updating required
- Lounge, dining room, study & playroom
- Beautiful rear garden
- Outdoor swimming pool
- EPC energy rating E (43)
As you approach this lovely detached home and pull up on the driveway, there is a wonderful feeling as to what is in store and this property certainly doesn't disappoint once you go through the front door.Downstairs there is a great amount of space, whether you need it for a growing family or just to enjoy when you have visitors around. You often hear the term 'flexible accommodation' and this property certainly has it, along with the fact that you will be able to update the decoration to your own taste to create your perfect home. You can quite easily lose yourself when gazing out of the windows onto the gardens and beyond, especially as you watch the seasons change.Once outside, the patio area is the perfect place to entertain your guests. While the children play in the swimming pool you can sit around chatting while you wait for the barbecue or hog roast to cook!If you like growing your own fruit and vegetables or are just a keen gardener, you will love the fact that the garden extends to the back where it is the perfect place to get your green fingers working.Even though it feels you are deep in the countryside, you still have great transport links nearby, including the M25 and the local pubs, restaurants and shops of Warlingham. Really the best of both worlds!
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here for many years and the house has been the perfect place for our family.As we need to work from home a lot of the time, we have set the office up out of the way so that we can concentrate with telephone calls and paperwork away from the rest of the household.We hope the next family enjoys the home as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 24'1 x 12'0 (7.35m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 14'4 (4.37m) narrowing to 12'1 (3.69m) x 13'0 into bay (3.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Breakfast Area: 19'5 x 5'8 (5.92m x 1.73m)
- Playroom: 10'10 x 8'9 (3.30m x 2.67m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 11'11 (4.24m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'0 (4.27m) narrowing to 12'1 (3.69m) x 13'0 (3.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 8'8 (3.05m x 2.64m)
- Study: 110'6 x 8'8 (33.70m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'3 (2.82m) narrowing to 6'7 (2.01m) x 8'9 at widest point (2.67m)
- Family Bathroom
- Family Bath/Shower Room
- Front Garden & Driveway
- Garage: 19'5 x 8'9 (5.92m x 2.67m)
- Rear Garden
- Swimming Pool
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56498312.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24404911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.