3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Post Office, East Heckington, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE20
Sold STC £119,950
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Kitchen with Fitted Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway and Garage
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating C
This LARGE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE has Three good sized bedrooms, a garage and en-suite all for under £120,000 surely this is worth looking at. Internally there is an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen with Fitted Appliances, Three Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite. With Oil Fired Central Heating System and uPVC Double Glazing this house must be toasty in the winter. The property also has NO ONWARD CHAIN. Call Now or MISS OUT.
Travelling from Sleaford on the A17 upon reaching East Heckington, turn left into the Old Main Road and the property is located on the right hand side as indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56498830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.