1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYamburg Road, Canvey Island
- Modern design one bed detached bungalow
- Situated in a turning off the High Street
- Good size lounge to the front
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double-bedroom to the rear
- Gas heating via radiators
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Garage plus off-street parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Richard Poyntz & Company have pleasure in offering for sale this modern design one bedroom detached bungalow situated in a turning just off the High Street. Features include good size lounge to the front, modern fitted kitchen, double-bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes to remain, modern shower room. There is also UPVC double-glazing and gas heating via radiators as well as a low maintenance unoverlooked rear garden with garage and own drive to the side. Viewing comes highly recommended by vendors agents.
* Modern design one bed detached bungalow
* Situated in a turning off the High Street
* Good size lounge to the front
* Double-bedroom to the rear
* Gas heating via radiators
* Low maintenance rear garden
* Garage plus off-street parking
Hall - UPVC entrance door with obscure double-glazed panels leading to the entrance hall with door to storage cupboard and door to airing cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler. Further doors off to the accommodation.
Lounge - 5.11mx3.12m into bay (16'9x10'3 into bay ) - Double-glazed lead square bay window to the front elevation, radiator, TV and power points, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen - 3.30mx1.85m (10'10x6'1) - UPVC double-glazed lead window and half double-glazed lead door providing access and overlooking the rear garden, single drainer sink unit inset to a range of rolled edge working surfaces with attractive white gloss units at base and eye level, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for cooker, ceramic tiled splash back, power points.
Bedroom One - 3.28mx2.82m (10'9x9'3) - UPVC double-glazed lead window overlooking the rear garden with radiator, power points, coved and textured ceiling, access to loft via hatch. A range of fitted wardrobes and top boxes to one wall to remain.
Shower Room - Modern three piece suite with walk-in double shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, tiles to the floor and tiles to the wall. Window to the side.
Front Garden - Off-street parking
Rear Garden - To the rear of the property extends a low maintenance patio rear garden with raised brick edge borders to either corner, external tap and lighting, unoverlooked. Personal door leading to the garage.
Garage - Power and light connected, up and over door leading to own drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56498848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26562808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Poyntz & Co, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.