2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWorcester Way, Attleborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Sought After Position
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Thought To Suit First Time Buyers or Investors Alike
- £1000 Buyers Incentive (subject to terms and conditions)
This well-presented end of terrace house has been very well maintained by the current owners and will suit first time buyers and investors alike. Highlights of the property include two bedrooms, a kitchen/ breakfast, an enclosed rear garden, UPVC double glazing throughout and ample off road parking!
This well-presented end of terrace house is situated on the cusp of Attleborough, benefiting from the town centres amenities, train stain and accessibility to the A11. The property comprises two bedrooms and the bathroom upstairs and a living room with a separate kitchen/breakfast downstairs. This impressive home benefits from an enclosed rear garden with access to the side, extended driveway to the front providing ample off road parking, UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is heated by electric heating, thought to suit first time buyers or investors alike. The current owners have maintained the property throughout, allowing the ability to move straight in! Call now to View!
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Living Room 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage heater, cupboard under the stairs, door to the kitchen/ breakfast.
Kitchen/ Breakfast 8' 4" x 12' 7" ( 2.54m x 3.84m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer with mixer taps, built-in stainless steel electric oven with electric hob and electric cooker point. Under the work surfaces there is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/ freezer. Tiled splash backs, storage heater, double glazed window to rear aspect with a door leading to the rear garden.
Stairs from the hallway, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.00m x 3.86m )
Quirky UPVC double glazed arched window to front aspect, connection points for telephone and television, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 6' 3" x 12' 3" Max ( 1.91m x 3.73m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage heater.
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising glass screened bath with a waterfall shower over,
W.C. wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Driveway to the front of the property, which benefits from a shingled front garden, allowing ample off parking, enclosed by low level hedging and a path leading to the front door.
Extensive patio area with revised flower beds leading into a laid to lawn area and the garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56499088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB104876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.