3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWinston Crescent, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Living Room
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Potentially Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- CHAIN FREE
This CHAIN FREE semi detached bungalow has extremely versatile accommodation & could either be used as a two bed or a three bed. The property is presented beautifully by the present owners who have updated the property to an extremely high standard.
This beautifully presented, CHAIN FREE, semi detached, bungalow has extremely versatile accommodation & could either be used as a two bed or a three bed. Through the front door is a large & welcoming entrance foyer with glass panel doors to a utility room (which was originally part of the garage), the living room (which could be used as a bedroom), the dining room/bedroom 2 which opens through sliding patio doors to a the double glazed conservatory, bedroom 1 (which could be converted to the living room), bedroom 3 & the bathroom. Also from the entrance hall is an archway to kitchen which has a door providing access to the front & rear gardens. As mentioned before, the garage has been sectioned off but still has a metal up & over door to the front which still provides secure storage space. The bungalow has secure parking to the front on the brick block driveway & the rear garden is laid to decking so is extremely low maintenance & have a pretty timber summerhouse. Call us today to book your appointment to view this stunning property.
Entrance Foyer 11' 3" x 4' 10" ( 3.43m x 1.47m )
Wooden front door with frosted glass panel & double glazed window to side into the large & welcoming entrance foyer. Sea grass matting, wooden wall panelling, radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft space, glass panel doors to utility room, living room, dining room/bed2, bed 1, bed3 & bathroom & archway to kitchen.
Living Room 14' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front, feature open fireplace, radiator, telephone point & TV point.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base & wall mounted cupboard & drawers with solid oak work surfaces. Two bowl ceramic butlers sink with drainer, space for range style cooker, integrated dishwasher & integrated slim line dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, solid oak flooring, wooden panelling, double glazed door to side access & two double glazed windows (one to front & one to side)
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' ( 2.67m x 1.52m )
Wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & matching upstands. Space & plumbing for washing machine & space for further appliance, radiator & double glazed window to side. (This room was originally part of the garage)
Dining Room/bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the conservatory, seagrass carpeting, built-in wardrobe with shelving, radiator & wooden wall panelling.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed conservatory with window to three sides & double glazed french doors onto rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator & range of fitted, mirror fronted wardrobes with shelving & hanging rail.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cupboard with shelf & hanging rail & storage cupboard with shelving.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
Frosted double glazed window to rear, P bath with mixer taps, shower over & shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, feature radiator with towel rail, wooden wall panelling & mirror fronted medicine cabinet.
Metal up & over door, power & light.
Enclosed by timber fencing with five bar gate for access to the brick block driveway with path to the front door. Well stocked & established borders, outside light & some trees.
The rear garden is laid to wooden decking on two levels, gated to access to side & front, outside lighting, well established trees & shrubs, brick built BBQ/oven. Further gravel storage space to other side of the property outside Bed3 & bathroom window.
Summerhouse 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Power, wood laminate flooring & wooden wall panelling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.