3 bedroom town house for saleLinnet Garth, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £115,000-£125,000
- Immaculate Town House in Desirable Location Of Lakeside
- Cloakroom & Main Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Lounge & Contemporary Style Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms set over Two Floors
- Off Road Parking & Enclose Rear Garden
Guide Price: £115,000-£125,000. EXQUISITE Town House located in the POPULAR area of Lakeside. BEAMING with CONTEMPORARY design and IMMACULATELY portrayed throughout. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers. Access to motorway links for commuting, retail parks and schools all nearby.
Excellent opportunity to purchase a beautiful FAMILY home! This highly DESIRABLE Town House is BEAMING with CONTEMPORARY design and is IMMACULATELY portrayed throughout.
Located in the POPULAR area of Lakeside. Access to motorway links for commuting, retail parks and schools all nearby.
Double glazed door to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Suite offering a wash hand basin and WC. part tilled, radiator, cushion flooring, colonial door.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, coving, colonial door.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
A contemporary fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiling, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, extractor fan, cushion flooring, colonial door, double glazed patio door leading into rear garden.
Stairs leading from internal hallway, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max narrowing to 8' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m max narrowing to 2.69m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Part tiling, extractor fan, chrome effect heated towel radiator, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor landing, cupboard.
Bedroom One 19' 1" x 8' 3" ( 5.82m x 2.51m )
Three velux windows, built in cupboard, TV point, loft access, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber shed, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56499229.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.