Commercial Development for saleGrosvenor Surgery, 17 Grosvenor Road, Paignton, TQ4
Removed 304 sq. m. | £450,000
- 3,275 sq ft (304 sq m)
- Excellent high quality location close to town centre and beaches
- Potential for redevelopment by conversion to 7 apartments (subject to usual consents)
- Generous off street parking on site
- Offers in excess of £ 450,000 subject to planning consent for residential conversion
The premises, well known locally as Grosvenor Surgery, are offered for residential conversion - indicative plans attached detail conversion to 7 1 and 2 bedroom units, but scope may exist also for extension of the building to the rear to accommodate up to 3 further apartments, subject to usual consents. Vacant Possession will be offered in June 2017
The existing distinguished semi-detached surgery building is arranged over 3 floors with painted smooth rendered walls beneath a natural slate roof, with distinctive bay windows and arched dormer windows. The building is located within a good sized site with parking to front and rear. At present, the surgery accommodation has been extended with portacabins but it is expected that these would be removed by a purchaser to facilitate built extension.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56499931.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.