Commercial Development for saleWithycombe Lodge, 123 Torquay Road, Paignton, TQ3
249 sq. m.
- 2,688 sq ft (249 sq m)
- Prominent location close to town centre and beaches
- Potential for redevelopment by conversion to 7 apartments (subject to usual consents)
- Generous off street parking on site
- Offers in excess of £ 450,000 subject to planning consent for residential conversion
The premises are offered for residential conversion - indicative plans attached detail conversion to 7 1 and 2 bedroom units, subject to usual consents. Vacant Possession will be offered in June 2017
The existing prominent detached surgery building is arranged over 2 floors with part local red sandstone and part painted smooth rendered walls beneath a natural slate roof, with distinctive stone mullion bay windows. The building is located within a good sized corner site with parking to the rear. Rear tenements are in brick with UPVC windows and doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56499940.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.