3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm High Road, Emneth
Sold STC £135,950
Front Entrance Door Leading into:
14' (4.27m) max x 13'9" (4.19m) max.
UPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, power points, two wall light points, tiled fireplace with gas fire, door into:
14'1" (4.29m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, power points, tiled fireplace, door into:
SHELVED UNDERSTAIRS PANTRY CUPBOARD
With lighting and power points.
Stairs from Inner Lobby to first floor and step down into:
15'5" (4.70m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating stainless steel double drainer sink and two work surfaces. Gas point, gas boiler, radiator, power points, two UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows to side, part glazed door to side, door to shelved pantry cupboard. White goods including fridge, freezer, automatic washing machine and gas cooker are included in the sale.
DOG-LEG STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR AND SPLIT LEVEL LANDING
UPVC double glazed window to side and doors off to:
14'4" (4.37m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front. Power points.
11'6" (3.51m) x 11'4" (3.45m) max.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, power points, fitted double door store cupboard into alcove.
10'10" (3.30m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater, power points.
Please Note: This bedroom provides walk through access with door into the:
9'3" (2.82m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Coloured suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush WC and hand basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed oaque glass window to side, access to loft.
FRONT Paved twin track drive providing off-road parking space for one vehicle. The remaining garden area has been shingled together with soil, flower and shrub bed. Paved pathway leads down the right hand side of the house and then through a low level wooden gate into:
SIDE GARDEN Shingle borders with evergreen hedging and paved pathway down to a conifer arch providing access into the rear garden.
INTEGRAL OUTSIDE TOILET
With low flush WC and cold water tap.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN Consisting of a small lawn with shrubs, flower beds, floral hedging and shingle patio area.
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B.
DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST: Before entering into any negotiations, all interested parties should be aware that the vendor of this property is a member of Revell Estate Agents Ltd.
DIRECTIONS: On approaching Wisbech along the A47, from King's Lynn direction, continue to the large roundabout with Elme Hall Hotel on your right. Take the first exit onto the A110, towards Downham Market (Elm High Road), continue along this road, past the turning right towards March and you will find the property on your right hand side indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.