4 bedroom house for saleUsk Road, London
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Separate Kitchen
- Close to Transport links
** OPEN HOUSE - 28/1/2016 **
Presenting a charming purpose built house in a popular residential area just off York Road. The ground floor provides excellent living and entertaining space, large kitchen area with living leading on to a private garden. The first floor comprises of 2 double bedrooms, 2 slightly smaller single rooms and a 3 piece family bathroom. This is a perfect home for a growing family with tonnes of opportunities to modernise throughout the house.
Usk Road also take advantage of the popular trendy bars and restaurants around St. Johns hill, you even have Wandsworth and Clapham Commons nearby. Being just moment's away from fantastic commuter links such as Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town stations, Usk Road is in an ideal location for commuters which would benefit from having direct trains to the central London, London Victoria, London Waterloo, Gatwick and even Brighton.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Reception Room 14' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 14' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 12' x 5' 11" ( 3.66m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.43m x 1.80m )
Head west on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Kathleen Rd
Follow Falcon Ln to Falcon Rd/A3207
Turn right onto Falcon Ln
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Falcon Ln
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Falcon Rd/A3207
Continue on Grant Rd to York Rd/A3205
Turn left onto Grant Rd
Turn right onto Plough Rd
Sharp left onto York Rd/A3205
Turn left onto Usk Rd
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56501296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.