2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleYork Road, London
- Investment Opportunity
- Close to transport links
- Own front entrance
- Seperate Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
A two double bedroom ground floor flat situated on the outskirts of a popular residential area just of York Road.
A two double bedroom ground floor flat situated on the outskirts of a popular residential area just of York Road. Blake House offers a generously sized living space, 2 double bedrooms, a large separate kitchen and a 3 piece bathroom. Also offering plenty of storage throughout the property Blake House is ideal for investors and first time buyers alike.
Blake House is conveniently located close to Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction railway stations, which provides direct lines to London Victoria, London Waterloo, Brighton and Gatwick Airport.
Blake House is close to all the local amenities shops, bars and restaurants on the popular St. Johns Hill and Northcote Road, set within close proximity to this property.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Reception Room 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.