2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenymynydd Road, Penymynydd, CHESTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £195,000
- Stunning views to rear
- Recently improved
- Large rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £195,000 A beautifully presented and recently improved two bedroom semi detached cottage with delightful lawn and patio garden to rear with superb far reaching views.
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £195,000 A beautifully presented and recently improved two bedroom semi detached cottage with delightful lawn and patio garden to rear with superb far reaching views. The property has undergone a program of improvement in recent years to include a new insulated roof, new double glazed windows and doors with dated paperwork from 2015. Situated to the popular village of Penymynydd and within easy access of the A55 Expressway providing excellent commuter links to North Wales, Chester and beyond. The accomodation comprises Entrance hall, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen/ Breakfast room, Landing, Two bedrooms, Bathroom, and Gardens.
Recently replaced part double glazed door with double glazed panel over. Opens to
Parquet wood block floor, radiator, staircase to first floor and timber doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Chimney breast with feature fireplace with solid wood mantel, decorative surround and inset cast iron dog grate set upon a tiled hearth. Coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator, television and telephone points and double glazed window to front elevation.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 10" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.91m into recess )
Chimney breast with brick lined recess with inset cast iron stove set upon a quarry tiled hearth. Built in shelving and storage cupboards to either side of chimney breast. Parquet wood block floor, coved ceiling dado rail, radiator, access to understair storage and open plan to.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Breakfast area with part volted ceiling with two double glazed roof lights. Large double glazed windows to side and rear elevation with superb view to rear. Part double glazed stable door to side, tiled floor and open plan to kitchen area with a range of light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with granite effect worktops. Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric oven beneath. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and double glazed window to rear elevation with attractive aspects.
Wood effect floor, radiator, picture rail, access to large loft (suitable for conversion subject to contents). Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.40m )
High ceiling, chimney breast, picture rail, radiator, television point, built in wardrobe and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
High ceiling, wood effect laminated floor, picture rail, built in double wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation with far reaching views.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.21m )
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, chrome mixer shower and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, wood effect laminated floor, chrome towel radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and built in cupboard housing the gas boilder and shelving.
Wrought iron pedestrian gate opens onto a paved path along the right elevation with gate to rear. Shallow gravelled garden to front with low level wall to front boundary.
Large patio with outbuildings to include external wc and store room with electricity, lawn with well stocked borders and a gravelled path leading to further lawned area with borders and access to former pigsty which is now a useful storage room and loge store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56501320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.