3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEthelda Drive, Chester
- Guide price £195,000 - £220,000
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Front and rear gardens
Guide price £195,000 - £220,000. Situated in one of Chesters popular areas is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property with off road parking, garage, front and rear gardens. The property benefits from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales. Inspection recomen
Guide price £195,000 - £220,000. Situated in one of Chesters popular areas is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property with off road parking for several vehicles, garage and front and rear gardens. The property benefits from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining area, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage. Internal inspection highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed lead effect door with double glazed lead effect side panel opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 11' 5" x 5' 8" ( 3.48m x 1.73m )
Built in cloaks cupboard. Built in meter cupboard. Radiator. Stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath. Panelled doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 18' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.30m )
Deep coved ceiling. Feature false fireplace with wooden mantel and inset electric fire set upon a raised hearth. Two radiators. TV point. Two double glazed windows to front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of white high gloss fronted base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob with extractor over. Built in electric double oven. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge, freezer and tumble dryer. Tiled flashback. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Open plan to dining area
Dining Area 13' 4" x 7' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.16m )
Radiator. Double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Loft access. Part glazed doors to bedrooms. Panelled doors to bathroom.
Bedroom One 18' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.77m x 3.33m )
A spacious master bedroom offering scope to be divided to provide en-suite or dressing room. Radiator. Two large double glazed windows to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
Radiator. Large double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Mira thermostatic shower over and folding screen. Pedestal wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage beneath. Concealed cistern WC. Tiled walls with border tile. Chrome towel radiator. Built in cupboard housing the gas combi boiler. Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Extractor fan.
The property is approached via a concrete pattern print drive for several vehicles which extends along the right elevation and leads to the garage. Lawned garden to front elevation with shrubbery borders and dwarf brick wall to front boundary.
Designed for ease of maintenance with large paved patio area adjoining the rear elevation with raised bed. Deep gravelled area beyond and paved path to attractive flower and kitchen garden beyond with further paved terrace to the end of the garden. Panelled fencing to boundaries and timber potting shed.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.80m x 2.69m )
Of sectional construction with up an over door to front elevation. Window and door to garden and electric light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56501323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.