2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLondon. SE1
- Bermondsey Street less than 5 minutes walk away
- River Thames, Borough Market on your doorstep
- Only 7 minutes walk to London Bridge Station
- Excellent Transport Links
- Wooden floors throughout
- High Specification
- Long Lease
- Two double bedrooms
Having recently undergone refurbishment, the accommodation is on one floor with a large kitchen / dining / living space, a master bedroom and one further bedroom with main bathroom.
The apartment is accessed through the main foyer and opens out into the hallway which is a spacious L-shape and has a handy storage cupboard, each room leads off the hallway.
The kitchen has a large fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan, built in washing machine and plenty of storage.
The hallway, bedrooms and reception room benefit from beautiful wooden flooring an gas central heating throughout and fantastic lighting. The master bedroom has a wonderful open plan walk in wardrobe and the recently refurbished bathroom is finished to a high standard and includes some clever storage and heated towel rail.
The area is very accessible and whilst many walk across London Bridge into the City, there are also good transport links via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines), Borough (Northern line) and Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo and Northern line, First Capital Connect overground service). An additional transport option is the River Taxi at Bankside.
- Ideally located in the centre of London, very close to London Bridge
- Inside the London congestion charge zone - 90% discount for residents
- 3 minute walk to trendy Bermondsey Street
- Riverside walk along Southbank via Borough Market, The Globe Theatre and Tate Modern - More London (7 min walk)
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital (5 min walk)
- Borough Market (7 min walk)
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London (15 min walk)
- Bishopsgate (25 min walk)
Travel / Tube access
- London Bridge tube station - 7 min walk (Northern Line - 1 stop to Bank, Jubilee Line - 3 stops to Canary Wharf)
- Borough tube station - 3 min walk (Northern Line - 2 stosp to Bank)
- Elephant Castle stations- 15 min walk (Access to Bakerloo, Northern and First Capital Connect lines)
- Rotherhithe Tunnel - 7 min drive
Lease - approx 111 years unexpired
Service Charge - £2,177.53 per annum
Ground Rent - £250 per annum
Council Tax Band E (Currently £1,475.40 per annum)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101614000636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caddington Blue, Bankside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.