2 bedroom flat for saleSt Mark's Rise, London, E8
Sold STC £620,000
- Exterior And Roof Of Building Recently Fully Refurbished
- Huge Sash Windows
- Planning Passed For A Loft Extension
- Glorious Far Reaching Views
- Extensive Built-In Wardrobes
- Sumptuous Wooden Floors
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Occupying the upper floors of this enchanting four-storey Victorian house, is this striking apartment with huge potential to extend. Having been sensitively restored with sleek lines and a host of magnificent bespoke fittings. Composed of a grand reception hall ideal for use as a study, striking open-plan living/entertaining space opening to an exquisite fitted kitchen, and a stylish bathroom. Enjoying tranquil views from all elevations. Beautifully appointed in this prestigious street with Ridley Road, Broadway Market and Stoke Newington High Street close at hand. Transport links include Dalston Junction and Dalston-Kingsland Overground stations offering swift City access. No forward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC150624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.