3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLawson Way, Aylesbury
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- TW0 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
BROWN & MERRY A well presented three double bedroom town house being situated on the popular Mayberry Place development and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
A well presented three double bedroom town house being situated on the popular Mayberry Place development and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property features double glazing, entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/dining room with French doors opening to rear garden, top floor master bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite, two further double bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Door to cloakroom, telephone point. Understairs cupboard. Openings to kitchen/breakfast room and lounge/dining room.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Tiling to splashbacks.
Lounge/diner 12' 1" x 15' 8" ( 3.68m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Telephone and tv point. Double glazed French doors opening to rear garden.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Radiator. Cupboard housing boiler. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to front elevation.
First Floor & Landing
Door opening to landing area with double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator and stairs to master bedroom. Door to bedroom two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" plus wardrobes x 11' ( 4.14m plus wardrobes x 3.35m )
Twin double glazed windows to rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point.
Low Level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower above. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 17' 4" max into wardrobes x 10' 8" extending to 15' 8" max incl stairs ( 5.28m max into wardrobes x 3.25m extending to 4.78m max incl stairs )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Tv point. Keylight window. Door to en-suite shower room.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Shower cubicle. Tiling to splashbacks.
Being enclosed rear garden with paved area leading to lawned area. Gated access.
Two allocated parking spaces to the front.
About Mayberry Place
Mayberry Place is part of the brand new community of Berryfields, nestling within the countryside on the northern tip of Aylesbury. Berryfields will be served by a range of new amenities including shops and services catering for everyday needs, primary and secondary schools plus employment areas. For commuters too, Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station is on the doorstep providing services to London. Berryfields will also offer parks and green spaces with footpaths and play areas for families to enjoy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56502649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.