2 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Street, Semilong, Northampton
Sold STC £139,950
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Double Glazed (where specified)
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Amenities
**PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY** This two bedroom house would suit anyone needing easy access to the train station or town centre. It is well presented throughout and boasts a lovely four piece bathroom suite as well as a cellar and rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor, radiator and door to lounge/dining room.
Lounge 20' 7" x 10' 3" Max ( 6.27m x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect, two radiators and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, door to cellar, double glazed door to the side and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Door and stairs from kitchen.
Stairs rising from entrance hall and doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 11" Plus Recess x 10' 5" ( 3.63m Plus Recess x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 7" Plus recess ( 3.51m x 2.01m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.03m )
Suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin vanity unit, low flush WC, part tiled and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with low brick wall surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56502724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.