4 bedroom detached house for saleHemingway Gardens, Whiteley, Fareham
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge/ Separate Dining Room
- Utility Room & Double Glazed Conservatory
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Four bedroom detached house situated in the popular location of Whiteley. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, separate dining room, utility room, double glazed conservatory, rear garden, garage and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended!
CALL TO VIEW NOW ON 01489 786 269!
Double glazed front door, laminate flooring and doors to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Lounge 15' x 13' 9" ( 4.57m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood effect flooring, feature fireplace, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, radiator and open plan access to:
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, built in oven, hobs and extractor hood over, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, open plan to conservatory and utility room.
Utility Room 5' 1" x 8' 2" ( 1.55m x 2.49m )
Double glazed door and window to rear elevation, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, radiator and door to garage.
Double Glazed Conservatory 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.18m )
Double windows and door to side and rear elevation, double glazed glass roof, wood effect flooring and wall mounted electric heater.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge to landing, loft access, galleried landing and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to:
Double glazed obscure window to rear and side elevation, tiled shower cubicle, panel enclosed bath, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' ( 4.09m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 9' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.06m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double shower cubicle with tiled walls, low level wc, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and heated towel rail.
Paved driveway providing parking for off road parking which leads to garage with up and over door and door to utility room.
Enclosed by wall and fencing, mainly laid to lawn with a decked area and pergola and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56502727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.