4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Weaver Row, Wantage
- Beautifully presented four/five bedroom, three-storey town house.
- Many non-standard upgrades including a large range of bespoke "Neville Johnson" fitted furniture and storage solutions.
- Single garage and allocated parking in addition to off street parking at the front of the property.
- Stunning contemporary fitted kitchen/family room to the ground floor.
- Superb location in popular development a few minutes walk from Wantage Market Place.
A simply stunning four/five-bedroom, three-storey town house located within a highly desirable development just a short walk from Wantage Market Place that has been the subject of many improvements and upgrades by the current owner. Some of the many improvements that have been made in recent years include the installation of a large and varied range of bespoke ?Neville Johnson? fitted furniture creating a wealth of attractive and contemporary design storage solutions. The flexible accommodation boasts an impressive kitchen/family room to the ground floor fitted with a modern and stylish range of kitchen units with integrated appliances. The ground floor is complimented by a spacious reception room with an attractive bay window that could equally serve as a bedroom. A ground floor toilet is conveniently located adjacent. The first floor offers a master bedroom with en-suite and a generous reception room/bedroom whilst the second floor provides three additional bedrooms and family bathroom. 1 Weaver Row provides truly flexible accommodation to suit various lifestyles from family living to those that require valuable work from home space A feature of particular note is the creation of additional off street parking at the front of the property which is in addition to the original allocated parking and single garage located at the rear of the property accessible from the bottom of the well-presented low maintenance garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56503477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5313917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.