2 bedroom flat for sale573 Lanark Road, Juniper Green, Edinburgh, EH14 5DB
Sold STC £240,000
- Immaculately-presented two-bedroom, upper flat, of a traditional stone-built villa, set in the historic mill village of Juniper Green, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, en-suite, and shower room.
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, features include a fully fitted kitchen, original features, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and attic space.
- The kitchen and utility room offer high-end appliances including new and unused range-style cooker, washing machine, drier, and dishwasher.
- Externally, there is a garden area to the side of the property, with driveway.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays between 2-4pm.
Immaculately presented two-bedroom, upper flat in a traditional, detached stone-built villa, set in the historic mill village of Juniper Green, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.The accommodation, which is accessed by an external staircase at the rear of the building, comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, en-suite, and a family shower room.Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this property has undergone a complete renovation. It has been re-wired, re-plumbed and a new gas heating system with designer radiators has been installed. Additionally, new doors and floor coverings have been fitted throughout.Highlights include a fully fitted kitchen, original features, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, and attic space. Externally, there is an easily maintained garden area to the side of the property, with a driveway laid with stone chippings and monoblock.The entrance vestibule opens into the welcoming, carpeted hall with generous cupboard. The front facing living room has real wood flooring, a new modern Morso wood burning stove, recessed window, and contemporary lighting.To the rear, the new and unused kitchen is fitted with a Smeg range-style cooker, a wine chiller, high-specification cooker hood and lighting, stainless-steel double sink, granite tiled floor and high quality units. Solid oak worktops and breakfast bar have been installed, along with an integrated fridge and freezer.Just off the kitchen, the utility room is similarly finished with sink and new dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.The front facing master bedroom offers a press cupboard, carpeted floor and a newly formed en-suite shower room, accessed via an opaque plate glass door. This is fitted with contemporary fixtures including a rainforest shower.Bedroom two is side-facing, with carpeting and space for freestanding furniture.The family shower room features a modern white suite, tiled floor and walls, storage units and a mixer shower.Juniper Green lies just outside the city bypass and close to the scenic Water of Leith river walkway. There is a good range of local shops within the village, and also in nearby Colinton. Large specialised shopping centres at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait are also easily accessed, whilst the property is also ideally placed for Heriot-Watt & Napier university campuses as well as a range of local schools. Regular bus services run to the city centre, and to Edinburgh Business Park, with the rail station in nearby Currie providing access to central Edinburgh, Glasgow and the central belt. For those commuting, Juniper Green provides easy access to the city bypass, the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport, and the Forth Road Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.