3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchill Road, Sedgeberrow, Evesham, WR11 7UQ
Sold STC £230,000
- Immaculately presented Extended family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining room / playroom
- Integrated garage and Off road parking
- Real wood flooring
- Log burner
- Double glazed ? Oil central heating
- Enclosed garden with patio and substantial raised lawn
- Downstairs wc
An extended immaculately presented three double bedroom family home situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac location within the highly sought after village of Sedgeberrow. The property is double glazed and oil centrally heated and has some lovely character features including real wood flooring, a log burner in the lounge diner and wooden butchers block style work surfaces in the kitchen. The ground floor accommodation has a good degree of flexibility and comprises a formal dining room/playroom, a lounge diner with storage and double doors to the rear garden, an L-shaped fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a downstairs WC and an integrated garage. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower. To the front of the property there is off road parking and garden and the rear is enclosed with patio area and steps leading to the substantial raised lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56504191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7226903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chatterton Estate Agents Limited, Evesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.