3 bedroom terraced house for saleLammas Avenue, MITCHAM
Sold STC £400,000
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Three bedroom extended family home
- Two reception rooms
- Very well maintained front and rear gardens
- Ideally situated near town centre and transport links
- Located on a peaceful and desirable residential street
- South west facing rear of house/rear garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Having recently been fully refurbished throughout, is this three bedroom family home featuring two reception rooms, an extended kitchen, and is located on a peaceful residential street close to Mitcham town centre and Mitcham Eastfields train station.
Having recently been fully refurbished throughout, is this three bedroom family home featuring two reception rooms, an extended kitchen, and is located on a peaceful residential street close to Mitcham town centre and Mitcham Eastfields train station.The ground floor has been created to maximise living space where possible and has built in storage cupboards. The front and rear gardens have been extremely well maintained and the rear garden is south west facing. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms, single front bedroom and a family bathroom. The property has double glazed windows, gas central heating and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56504320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.