2 bedroom flat for saleBrodie Park Avenue, Paisley
- Modern top floor flat
- Reception hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms
- modern bathroom
- Off street parking, security entry
Spacious modern upper flat located within the popular Brodie Park area of Paisley. Reception hall, lounge, kitchen, two double size bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing, security door entry, residents parking, ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this superb modern top floor flat located within the popular Brodie Park area of Paisley.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, lounge, modern kitchen, two double size bedrooms and bathroom.
The flat is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, security door entry into a well kept communal stairwell. There is ample residents parking to the rear. The property is located within walking distance to Brodie Park and enjoys an attractive setting.
Paisley has a good selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services, bus and rail services give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within 2 miles from the property providing additional links throughout Renfrewshire, to Glasgow Airport and Glasgow City centre if required.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.33m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' 7" ( 2.87m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 12' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56504338.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.