2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWalker Gardens, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £220,000
- Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Lounge & Modern Kitchen
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
Two bedroom end of terrace house is set within a cul de sac location in a popular area of Hedge End The property benefits from modern kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, double glazing throughout and two allocated parking spaces. Viewing's highly recommended!
**Make us and offer today!**
A two bedroom end of terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac in the popular location of Grange Park. Conveniently situated for Berrywood School and Hedge End train station, the property benefits from modern kitchen and bathroom, UPVC double glazing throughout, double glazed conservatory, two allocated parking spaces and rear garden. Call now on 01489 785 269 to arrange your viewing!
Double glazed front door into:
Lounge 11' 8" x 15' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.80m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stairs leading to first floor landing, two electric storage heaters, feature wall mounted electric fire and door to:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.53m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted with a range of modern matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface and splash back tiling, stainless steel single drainer unit, built in stainless steel appliances including electric oven with hob and chimney style hood over, cupboard housing fridge/freezer, recess for washing machine, textured ceiling with spotlights, vinyl flooring and door to:
Double Glazed Conservatory 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation and double glazed French doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge to first floor landing and doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater and over stairs cupboard housing immersion tank and shelving.
Bedroom Two 9' x 5' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in single wardrobe, textured ceiling with loft access and wall mounted storage heater.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling to principal areas and ceramic tiled floor.
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to front door and gate leading to:
Patio area adjacent to the property, area laid to lawn, area for timber shed and fence enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56504341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.