4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeckett Avenue, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
Sold STC £137,200
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £137,200 -£150,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS/ NEW ROOF
- CONSERVATORY/ EXTERNAL ELECTRICTY FEEDS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE
GUIDE PRICE £137,200 -£150,000 WHbrown are pleased to offer this EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM property in the sought after village of carlton in lindrick, only by viewing can you really appreciate what this house has to offer, Don't miss out on this property ***call 01909500505 to view!***
WHbrown are pleased to offer this EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM property in the sought after village of carlton in lindrick, only by viewing can you really appreciate what this house has to offer, briefly comprising of a entrance porch, hallway, NEW KITCHEN with high gloss units with lots of storage space, a downstairs WC, CONSERVATORY, lounge, stairs leading to FOUR BEDROOMS and a study, family bathroom, The property also benefits from a GARAGE with light and power, external electricty feeds, and a NEW ROOF, BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY that can fit up to three cars!!... Don't miss out on this property ***call 01909500505 to view!***
With a front facing upvc Georgian style door with window to the side, with a double glazed front door leading into the entrance hall...
With front facing double glazed door, storage cupboard, central heating radiator, stairs leading to the first floor landing, hallway also leads onto the living room and the downstairs wc.
with a side facing window, wc and wash hand basin.
Garage with power and light, up and over doors, rear facing double glazed door leading onto the rear garden.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 2" ( 3.63m x 4.01m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, with a plasma gas fireplace, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.54m x 3.30m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, Kitchen comprises of a range of black high gloss wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces and breakfast bar with central heating radiator underneath, integrated oven with power above, to the side is an integrated electric hob and extractor hood above, stainless steel sink, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, with double french doors leading into the conservatory..
Conservatory 7' 4" x 16' 6" ( 2.24m x 5.03m )
with double glazing windows to the rear and side, radiator and power points, double glazing double french doors leading into the rear garden.
Stairs And Landing
Stairs leading to the first floor landing that gives access to all five bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in sliding mirrored wardrobes that houses the boiler, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 6' 3" ( 3.20m x 1.91m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator
Landing Area 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
With a front facing double glazed window , central heating radiator
With a rear facing double glazed window with three piece white suite that comprises of a bath with electric shower over bath, wash hand basin and wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Front- Walled front with a block paved driveway that can fit three cars.
Rear- With a decked area perfect for entertaining, laid to lawn garden with a shed at the bottom of the garden, high fencing either side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56504344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.