3 bedroom detached house for saleWisbech Road, March
Offers in Region of £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 18ft x 11ft Dining Room
- Various Outbuildings
- Generous Plot (Approx 1/3 of an acre sts)
- Off Road Parking
FANCY A PROJECT? Various Outbuildings for storage and also benefitting from workshop facilities. Generous Plot (Approx 1/3 of an acre sts) Off Road Parking. **£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
This detached house is situated in the outskirts of March, approximately 2 miles from the Town Centre. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, part double glazed windows, 18ft lounge / dining room, generous plot (Approx 1/3 of an acre sts) and various outbuildings. Please note. viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.24m )
Window to side. Window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Log burner. Laminate floor. Feature fireplace with stone hearth and wood surround.
Study Area 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
Window to front. Window to rear. Coved ceiling. Door to front. Storage cupboard.
Dining Area 18' 6" x 11' 7" ( 5.64m x 3.53m )
Window to front. Stable door to
Door to front. Log burner. Open plan to
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.26m )
Window to side. Single drainer sink. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Range cooker.
Window to front.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.01m )
Window to front. Window to rear. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 14' x 7' 1" plus recess ( 4.27m x 2.16m plus recess )
(10ft 7ins) Two windows to front. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Window to side. Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor )
Window to side. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tongue and groove panelled walls.
There are mature trees with a lawned area.
Further gardens are laid to grass. There is extensive fencing to allow for dogs. Off road parking leading to the outbuildings.
Outbuilding 1: (14ft 3ins x 12ft 2ins) Window to rear. Stable door. Electric and lighting laid on.
Outbuilding 2: (14ft 4ins x 12ft 1in) Window to rear. Stable door to front. Electric laid on.
Outbuilding 3: (14ft 3ins x 12ft 1in) Window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56504362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.