2 bedroom house for saleGrenfell Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3
- Two bedroom mid garden terrace house
- In need of some modernisation
- Two reception rooms & modern bathroom
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Majority double glazing
- No chain involved
54 Grenfell Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7BS. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £66,950 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate rating is: D.
Two bedroom mid garden terrace house, in need of some modernisation. Situated in a convenient residential location close top shops, schools bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom. Externally with enclosed gardens to the front and rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating (not tested) and majority double glazing.
No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 13'4 x 10'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'5 x 7'11 -
Reception 1 - 12'11 x 10'0 -
Reception 2 - 13'5 x 11'6 -
Kitchen - 14'4 x 5'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56505043.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26564560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.