2 bedroom house for saleBroad O'Th Lane, Astley Bridge, Bolton
- Fantastic Opportunity to Purchase Competitively Priced Property
- Need of Full Refurbishment & Viewing is Essential
- Large Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room, Kitchen Extension to the Rear
- Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Garden to Rear, Detached Garage
Calling all property investors!! We are delighted to offer this competitively priced stone terraced property in the sought after Astley Bridge area of Bolton. The property is in need of full refurbishment / upgrading and is offered with no upward chain. Located within walking distance of many local amenities and shops, plus excellent access to public transport links.
The accommodation comprises of a large open plan lounge / dining room, kitchen extension to the rear, two spacious double bedrooms and a relatively modern four piece family bathroom.
There is a private enclosed garden to the rear of the property and secure parking offered by means of a detached single garage. Inspection of the property is essential to fully appreciate the potential on offer and viewing is strictly by prior appointment only.
Vestibule - Accessed via upvc double glazed door
Lounge / Dining Room - 8.28m x 4.37m (27'2 x 14'4) - Large open plan lounge / dining with open stairs leading to the first floor bedrooms and bathroom, access to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 4.24m x 2.87m (13'11 x 9'5) - Plumbing for a washing machine, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated hob. Access to the rear garden.
Landing - Doors to both double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom - 4.32m x 4.27m (14'2 x 14'0) - Plumbing for a shower enclosure and hand wash basin.
Bedroom - 4.04m x 3.43m (13'3 x 11'3) -
Bathroom - Comprises of a modern four piece suite with a white low level w/c, pedestal hand wash basin with vanity storage unit, panelled bath and a separate shower enclosure. The bathroom has tiled flooring and walls and a upvc double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
Rear Garden - Enclosed rear garden which allows access to the detached garage.
Garage - Detached garage with an up and over garage door to the front with access door to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56505574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26564697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.