3 bedroom terraced house for saleDale Street, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen,
- Conservatory, Ground Floor Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Gardens
- View Now!
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £53,000
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify William H Brown, Rotherham of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Well placed for the amenities of Rawmarsh and Parkgate with transport links to Rotherham town centre offering an IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
This Mid Terrace property briefly comprises:-
Briefly comprising: Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Ground floor Bathroom, Three Bedrooms. Gardens to front and rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with a double glazed window and a further door into the:-
Lounge 11' 8" plus alcove x 12' ( 3.56m plus alcove x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed leaded window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" plus alcove x 11' 11" ( 3.45m plus alcove x 3.63m )
Having a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. Double doors lead to the:-
A double glazed conservatory with central heating radiator and a double glazed door to the rear.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 10' 4" ( 1.98m x 3.15m )
Having wall and base units with worktops, a one and a half bowl sink and space for kitchen appliances. A double glazed window overlooks the conservatory.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising of a bath with mixer tap shower head, wash basin and low flush w.c. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 10" plus alcove x 12' ( 3.61m plus alcove x 3.66m )
This room has a double glazed leaded window to the front and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 11' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Attic Bedroom Three 10' 2" to stairs x 18' 11" max ( 3.10m to stairs x 5.77m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and restricted height in places.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a pebbled front garden area. To the rear is a patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56505754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.