3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEvering Avenue, Poole
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Large Garden
- Off Road Parking
- No Forward Chain
A SOUTHERLY ASPECT rear garden backing onto NATURE RESERVE! This LARGE HOME offers spacious accommodation which requires SOME UPDATING along with OFF ROAD PARKING and is being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN. To view call FOX & SONS in Poole.
Situated next to BOURNE VALLEY NATURE RESERVE and just moments from local schools and transport links, this large bungalow would suit all manor of buyers. The property offers the potential to make iy a home and add value by investing in some cosmetic updates.
A block paved drive with parking for several cars and access to the garage surrounded by mature shrubs and bushes.
Lounge 10' 11" max x 21' max ( 3.33m max x 6.40m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, window to side aspect, UPVC double glazed french doors to side aspect leading to garden,
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and door to rear aspect, wall and base mounted units, inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with wall mounted taps over, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing oven, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.58m x 4.19m )
Bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 11' 10" max ( 3.66m max x 3.61m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' max x 12' 10" max ( 2.44m max x 3.91m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Wall mounted electric power shower with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps over, low level W.C, two windows to side aspect, tiled walls, radiator.
Completely private raised sin bathed south facing patio area with side access to the garage and stairs down to a large well stocked lawned area with an array of fruit trees and flower beds with a pond and gate to the Bourne Valley Nature Reserve.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56505763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.