3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCumnock Road, Glasgow
Sold STC £155,000
- Three Bed Semi Detached in Cul-de-Sac Location
- Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms Family Bathroom
Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home with Conservatory
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this three bedroom semi-detached villa in a popular location offering good sized family accommodation comprising welcoming reception hallway with cloakroom/WC, bright and spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units open plan to dining room which has patio doors leading to the rear gardens. There is also a side door from the kitchen leading to a large conservatory.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
Set within a popular development and situated at the end of a cul-de-sac this lovely property would make an ideal family home and further benefits from gas central heating, double glazed window units, attractive gardens to front and rear with patio area for outside entertaining and driveway to front providing off-street parking.
Early internal viewing of this lovely home is strongly advised to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation contained within,
Lounge 12' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.68m x 1.85m )
Kitchen Into Dining Room 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.08m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.