2 bedroom park home for saleSunrise, Southview Park, Skegness
Offers in Region of £25,000
- Popular 'Southview' Leisure Park Skegness with on site Facilities
- Immaculately Presented 2 Bed 'Park Home' Master En-suite Wc
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner, Kitchen with Integ Appliances
- Gardens, Parking & 2 Metal Storage Sheds
- No Upward Chain
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen with Integ Appliances
No Upward Chain. Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Park Home on the popular 'Southview' Leisure Park which offers a range of on site facilities to owners & visitors. With Open Plan Lounge/Diner, Kitchen with Integ. Apps., En-suite Wc to Bed 1 & Fitted Furniture, Parking, 2 Metal Storage Shed & Gardens.
Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Park Home, situated on the popular Southview Leisure Park in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness. The Park offers a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Launderette & Children's Play Areas etc. This Fantastically Presented 12', 38 x 12 2004 'Lyndhurst' by 'Willerby' Park Home, offers well appointed accommodation comprising of an Open Plan Lounge/ Diner with a Kitchen off and with a vaulted ceiling, the Kitchen being fitted with a good range of units & integrated appliances. The Hallway allows access to the Bedrooms, Master Bedroom having the benefit of an En-Suite Wc & fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, whilst there is also a Separate Shower. Externally, the property has a uPVC decking/veranda facility to the side elevation, allowing for ease of access & a pleasant external seating area in order to enjoy the pleasant surroundings on account of the super position the Park Home occupies With off road parking, 2 useful metal storage sheds & gardens, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Access to the Entrance door is via the adjacent side veranda decking area, with a double glazed door having an opaque inset panel to the top half leading into;
Which has a radiator and a useful cloak cupboard incorporating the wall mounted central heating boiler, with doors allowing access to the principal living areas
Lounge / Diner 11' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.39m )
Which is accessible off the Kitchen, the Lounge diner has a spacious feel on account of the vaulted ceiling, enjoying an abundance of natural light on account of the triple aspect to the room which has numerous doors and windows comprising of a double glazed bow window, 2 further double glazed windows to 2 elevations and double glazed patio door which lead directly onto the side adjacent decked veranda area, with a further double glazed panel to ceiling height above. The Lounge has the benefit of furnishings by way of two 2 seater free standing sofas, coffee table, corner unit incorporating storage and display space over, a glass fronted display cupboard with drawers below in a 'unit' style, 'bistro' style table with 2 Carver Chairs and an electric fire incorporated within a focal surround with drawer facilities and plinths to either side ideal for TV or Stereo storage /display, completing the furniture, there are fitted wall lights, 2 radiators and curtains to the previously described windows.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 7" max. ( 2.51m x 2.92m max. )
Incorporating an integrated Fridge / Freezer, Gas Cooker with extractor hood over, all set within a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, with a double glazed window to the side elevation, an attractive glass fronted unit, radiator incorporated within a cupboard and a door which leads into the previously described entrance hallway.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" min + robes & door recess x 7' 10" min.+ door recess ( 2.84m min + robes & door recess x 2.39m min.+ door recess )
Comprising of a range of fitted Bedroom furniture including over bed wall cupboards, creating a bed recess, which has a double bed incorporated within, bed side cabinets, wall lights, plus additional lighting with ceiling recess lights and a mirror fronted wardrobe with sliding doors. There is a double glazed bow picture window with an opaque privacy panel to the bottom half, allowing an abundance of natural light with an air of spaciousness to the room being present on account of the vaulted ceiling, radiator and a door allowing access into;
Which comprises of a low flush WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window, radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 7' x 8' 2" ( 2.13m x 2.49m )
Which has incorporated within it a single bed, with fitted wardrobes and over bed storage cupboards, creating a bed recess, radiator, double glazed window, ceiling recess lights fitted within the vaulted ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of inset wash hand basin, with a useful vanity cupboard below, low flush WC, shower cubicle with a mains shower incorporated within, complimentary splash backs through out, vaulted ceiling, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed opaque window .
The property has pleasantly landscaped gardens, which are designed with ease of maintenance in mind, whilst also enabling the owner to have full enjoyment of the pleasant position the property enjoys. The gardens comprise of low maintenance paved and gravelled areas, various pathways, gravelled planted areas, which have incorporated within them a variety of plants, trees and shrubs, creating a perfect seating area and creating a true 'oasis'. There is an outside tap and outside lighting and a Upvc 'Veranda' Style decking area which runs along one side of the property, which is a practical access area and potential seating facility.
There are also two useful metal storage sheds, one of which the current owner uses as a utility facility, on account of the positioning within it a washing machine and dryer, both of which can be included in the sale,if the prospective buyer so wishes, this shed measures 8' x 6' and has connection for the said appliances, the 2nd Metal Shed measures 6' x 4'.
Further to this the plot has the benefit of a parking facility which is immediately adjacent again allowing ease of access for the owner.
Further information relating to the Park, including it's terms, conditions & costs/pitch fees can be obtained from the selling agent, William H Brown, if required, on 01754 768311.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.