3 bedroom detached house for saleCarlton Avenue, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Attractive front and rear gardens with plenty of off road parking
- Attached garage
- Favoured quiet residential area
- Within catchment area of sought after schools
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This 3 bedroom detached family home is set in a favourable residential area in Rose Green. The property instantly looks great from the outside, where the current owners have put in an attractive front drive which gives plenty of off road parking.There is a generous size lounge to the front of the property with a lovely large bay window which provides the room with lots of natural light.There is also another reception room overlooking the very attractive garden which is currently being used as an additional lounge.There is a spacious fitted kitchen, great for any large family wanting extra dining space. There is also a separate utility area and a ground floor cloakroom.The attention to detail with regards to the fixtures and fittings within the bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen and the added care with cornice, re-wiring and doors make this an attractive house throughout.Upstairs there are two generous double size bedrooms and a good size single bedroom and an attractive shower room.Outside the garden has been landscaped to produce a very attractive orchard to the rear with a further patio and lawn area with very attractive mature plants. There is also an attached garage with access from both the front of the house and the garden.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here for many years, and this is a great area for a growing family wishing to be near great schools, parks and all the local amenities. We have taken care of the property and carried out up-dating including re-wiring, new kitchen and bathroom and re-decoration throughout. The neighbours are great and we will be very sorry to leave but we are down sizing to a bungalow and looking to be nearer family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: 10'9 x 6'6 (3.28m x 1.98m)
- Lounge: 13'5 x 12'11 (4.09m x 3.94m)
- Reception Room: 10'11 x 10'11 (3.33m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 14'3 x 8'11 (4.35m x 2.72m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 7'2 x 3'1 (2.19m x 0.94m)
- Utility Area: 7'11 x 7'3 (2.41m x 2.21m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 12'11 (4.09m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'11 (3.33m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 8'5 (3.00m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 5'2 x 5'2 (1.58m x 1.58m)
- Front Garden
- Attached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56506777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.