3 bedroom link detached house for saleMarket Grove, Great Yeldham, Halstead
- Tastefully updated Three Bedroom Link-Detached House
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Garage and double driveway
- Highly sought after village of Great Yeldham
A thoroughly modernised link-detached family home in the heart of the much requested village of Great Yeldham. The property is well positioned to take advantage of the local amenities, pubs and access links. Complete with low maintenance private garden garage and double width driveway.
The village of Great Yeldham benefits from primary schooling and local store with further shopping facilities, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schooling available in Sible Hedingham and Halstead. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Telephone point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden. TV points.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 13' 7" max ( 4.70m x 4.14m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit. Integral appliances.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Airing cupboard. Access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One 13' 6" to wardrobes x 10' 8" ( 4.11m to wardrobes x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Double wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a decked area and the remainder is laid to astro turf and enclosed by panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
Up and over door. Power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56510593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.