3 bedroom detached house for saleHolman Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £175,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
**** SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT **** SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT ***SIMILAR PROPERTIES NEEDED****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining and kitchen area, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room.
A three bedroom detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining and kitchen area, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, a garage and driveway parking and a generous rear garden.
Fenced border, concrete driveway and path leading to front door.
Stained glazed feature door to front and windows to front, two ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing, built in understairs cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and doors to dining kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" into recess x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.76m into recess x 3.00m into recess )
Single glazed bay feature stained window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, multi fuel burner with brick surround, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Dining Area 12' 6" max x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.81m max x 3.02m into recess )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wood effect flooring and opening to kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 8' 11" x 6' ( 2.72m x 1.83m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, strip light, base unit, sink and drainer unit, worktop and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 13' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, double glazed French doors to garden, wall lights, tiled floor and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and tiled floor.
Single glazed stained feature window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.78m max x 3.02m into recess )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.20m max x 3.00m into recess )
Single glazed window with stained stained feature windows above to front aspect, ceiling light, access to loft, feature fireplace and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 6' 1" max ( 2.74m max x 1.85m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Single glazed feature stained window to front aspect, spot lights, fully tiled, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower with jets, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Generous Sized Rear Garden
Fenced borders, gates to either side, patio area, lawn and outside tap.
Garage 20' 1" x 9' 2" ( 6.12m x 2.79m )
Up and over door, windows to side and rear, door to garden, power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56510839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.