2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleHoneysuckle Close, Soham, Ely
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terrace bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Sanctuary housing over 55's scheme
Soham is situated equidistant between Ely and Newmarket (6 miles) and is approximately 15 miles from Cambridge. The A.14 trunk road is available at Newmarket and this in turn leads into the M.11 and the main motorway system. Soham has an excellent selection of shops, sporting and social facilities.
A well-presented terrace bungalow offered for sale to over 55s only and situated in a sheltered housing development by Sanctuary Housing. The property offers accommodation to include entrance hall, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and conservatory. Externally the property offers a low maintenance and very private rear garden, allocated parking space and the benefit of sealed unit double glazing and night storage heating.
This property is strictly for the over 55's and offers buyers an excellent package via a scheme run by Sanctuary housing.
The Scheme includes all of the following for peace of mind:
1. Buildings insurance (inc conservatory)
2. All external/outside repairs & renewals
3. New windows/soffits/fencing/gutters/painting
4. Pest control
5. 24 hr care (alarm cord etc)
6. Scheme Manager
7. A Phone call everyday to check in on you (if required)
8. Ground rent
The total cost to the owner is £70 pcm
Excellently presented - Call now to view!
Entrance Hall 2' 9" x 4' 6" ( 0.84m x 1.37m )
Double glazed door to side aspect, electric radiator, door through to:
Lounge 11' 7" x 13' 11" ( 3.53m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace, electric radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, intergrated double fan oven, ceramic hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door through to:
Conservatory 6' 3" x 9' 2" ( 1.91m x 2.79m )
Double glazed timber framed windows to side and rear aspect, fitted blinds, tiled flooring and electric radiator.
Loft access, storage cupboard with cupboards above and electric radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 11' 7" ( 2.79m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double built in wardrobes and electric radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and electric radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 3" ( 1.96m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level w.c, pedastal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and surround, double shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed low maitenance rear garden with gated rear access and wooden storage shed.
The garden is mainly laid to patio together with gravel boarders, mature shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56510842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.