3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwan Grove, Lower Peover, Knutsford
Sold STC £175,000
- Immediate Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Located In The Heart of Lower Peover Village
- A Short Flat Walk To Local Amenities
- Large Dining Kitchen
Conveniently located in the heart of Lower Peover a short stroll from local pubs and amenities this three bedroom terraced property comes to the market with immediate vacant possession and no onward chain.
Situated in the centre of Lower Peover village with easy access to a host of local amenities this three bedroom terrace offers ample space throughout. The property is approached over a flagstone pathway with well kept front gardens adjacent. To the ground floor there is a bright living room which leads to the particularly well sized dining kitchen. Set just off the dining kitchen to the rear of the property is a long conservatory that overlooks the rear gardens. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of them doubles and there is a good size L-shaped family bathroom. The rear gardens are laid partly to lawn and well maintained all round. This property offers immediate vacant possession and no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56511586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 625608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.