2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRectory Close, Birkenhead
Offers Over £80,000
- Two Bedrooms
- First Time Buyers
Offered for sale and rarely available is this 1 bedroom end terrace bungalow with secluded rear garden and off road parking. The property also benefits from lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, gas central heating and double glazed windows. Convenient location for local shops and transport facilities
Jones and chapman are delighted to present this two bedroom Semi-detached property located in a very quiet cul-de-sac, walking through the front door straight into the kitchen, Door leading into lounge with Patio door out to the rear of the property. Two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, rear garden and parking for multiple cars to the side of the property.
First Time Buyers and Investors - Property is in need of modernisation
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' 6" ( 2.57m x 3.51m )
Double glazed door from the front of the property walking into the kitchen, double glazed window looking out to the front of the property. Fitted kitchen with plumbing for dish washer or washing machine, electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, boiler, sink-drainer, partly tiled, door leading into lounge and stairs leading up to the first floor.
Double glazed patio doors with double glazed side panel windows leading to the rear of the property, central heating radiator and both television and telephone points.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.67m x 3.53m )
Double Glazed window to the rear of the property, double sized bedroom, central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 5' 7" x 8' 7" ( 1.70m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, single bedroom, central heating radiator and a fitted wardrobes for folding.
Double glazed pictured window to the front of the property, bath and shower with mixer taps, Wash and hand basin, WC. bathroom is partly tiled throughout.
Property is a good size rear garden with a shed which is currently used for storage, access to the side of the property
Pavement up to front of the house, Parking for multiple cars to the side of the property with gates leading into the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56512153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.