3 bedroom terraced house for saleWillington Street, Bearsted, ME15 8JU
- Three Fantastic Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Good Sized Garden
- Garage To The Rear
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Train Station and Motorway Links
- Fantastic Catchment Area For Schools
Ben Siggins is delighted to present a three bedroom terraced home in the sought after location of Bearsted. The property features a rear garage along with off road parking, beautifully presented garden and three good sized bedrooms.
The property would suit a growing family due to the nearby proximity of Ofsted rated outstanding schools, or a household looking to downsize to a popular location.
As you walk into the property you have a large open plan living diner on your right. This flanks the whole length of the house, creating an open plan entrance area. It has an added benefit of a bay window to the front of the living room. On the left hand side you have a modern fitted kitchen.
Upstairs you have a three good size bedrooms with the master having the additional bonus of fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The location of this immaculate home is ideal, being walking distance to Mote Park, close proximity to M20 and train stations.
This Property is a must see, and viewings are by appointment only, so please feel free to contact the branch to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ben Siggins Estate Agents, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.