4 bedroom detached house for saleMoor Close, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
- Living room with feature gas fire and French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Three piece family shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms and one single
- Separate dining room with French doors to rear
- Engineered oak flooring in lounge and entrance hall
- Landscaped rear garden
- Double glazed
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home is set in a quiet pleasant cul de sac location, ideal for families. Accommodation comprises, master with refitted en suite bathroom, stylish kitchen/breakfast room, living room, dining room, study, utility room and adjoining double garage.
Moor Close forms part of the sought after development built by Miller and Pelham Homes around the mid 1980's. There are local shops at Barkham Ride and at California Crossroads. California Country Park with delightful walks and within walking distance of FBC Centre with its children's play area & library. For the commuter the M3 and A329M/M4 can be accessed via Nine Mile Ride and Bracknell.
The landscaped rear garden measures 44' wide by 35' deep with an area of patio across the rear with circular lawn area enclosed by shingle pathway and a range of mature well stocked shrub borders, charming pebbled water feature, wooden pergola and outside tap. There is side access to the rear from both sides of the house via a wooden gate. The front offers open plan lawn and driveway parking for two large vehicles. Adjoining double garage with electric up and over door, tap, light and power.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_1918123
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56512924.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1918123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.