1 bedroom apartment for saleOntario Tower, 4 Fairmont Avenue, London, E14
- Uniquely large one bedroom apartment
- Excellent position on the 25th floor
- Spread across an impressive c.988 sq ft
- Far reaching views including the River Thames
- High specification design throughout
- Exclusive residents facilities
- Prestigious development
- Walking distance to DLR stations and Canary Wharf
Unique one bedroom apartment spread across a rarely seen 988 sq ft with River views, situated on the 25th floor of the sought after Ontario Tower , part of the New Providence Wharf development. This brilliant property comprises of a large open plan kitchen, living area, spacious bedroom and luxurious ensuite. Floor to ceiling windows show off the all-encompassing views of the River Thames and further afield whilst allowing for an abundance of natural light.
Situated in the Exclusive New Providence Wharf development the apartment benefits from being minutes’ walk from the Blackwall DLR station, and walking distance to Canary Wharf; relish those few extra moments in bed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2320420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.