4 bedroom detached house for salePond Way, WYMONDHAM
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Location
- Internal Viewing Recommended to Fully Appreciate
We are delighted to be marketing this outstanding 4 bedroom detached executive family home in the popular market town of Wymondham.
Located on the Becketts Grove development, this generously proportioned property offers flexible living accommodation on a modern development.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, lounge and dining room all on the ground floor. The first floor houses 4 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, plus a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a double garage, off road parking and a secluded rear garden.
External double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator and under stair storage cupboard
Suite comprising low level W.C and wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 20' 9" x 12' 3" ( 6.32m x 3.73m )
Two radiators, TV point, double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed French doors opening into the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' x 11' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.38m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.90m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work-surfaces over, sink/drainer, built in electric oven and electric hob with cooker-hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and built in fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.90m x 1.70m )
Fitted with base units with work surfaces over and inset sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine / dish washer. Cupboard for boiler, radiator. Doule glazed window to front aspect. External door to drive way.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' x 17' 9" max narrowing to 10' 1" min ( 3.35m x 5.41m max narrowing to 3.07m min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Pedestrian access can be gained via a door in the rear garden.
The front of this immaculate family home looks out onto an open green and also benefits from a double garage and brick weave driveway providing off road parking for several cars. Down the side of the property is a door opening in to the utility room and also a side gate providing access to the rear garden.
This property partnered with the large rear garden makes it perfect for a growing family! The French doors from the living room open out onto a patio area, which leads round to the garage, whilst the remainder of the garden is laid primarily to lawn.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56513323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.