2 bedroom character property for saleMilward Crescent, Hastings
- Converted Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Entrance
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Sun Terrace With Stunning Views
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to acquire this unusual converted maisonette situated in a highly favoured crescent just outside the town centre of Hastings. This must see property boasts split level accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen & bathroom
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to acquire this unusual converted maisonette situated in a highly favoured crescent just outside the town centre of Hastings. This must see property boasts split level accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen & bathroom with a wealth of character and charm. additional benefits include a private entrance and extensive rear garden with a newly constructed sun terrace and stunning views. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Gated side access from main building into garden with private front door
With stairs rising to upper floor accommodation, step down to
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, with inset butler sink with mixer tap and splashback tiling, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob with cooker extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, recess spotlights and a window to the side aspect. Step down to
Living Room 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
With open fireplace with inset period wood burning stove, storage cupboard, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a window to the side aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle with integrated shower unit, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, recess spotlights and a window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
With wooden flooring, telephone point, wall mounted radiator with a sash window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
With wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the side and rear of the property the garden has been beautifully landscaped and on various levels with a newly constructed raised sun deck with wooden balustrades, tiered levels which are laid to lawn and patio areas. Also benefits from breathtaking views over Hastings and the sea from the sun deck.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56513371.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.