3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBernsdale Close, Sandycroft, Deeside
Sold STC £115,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £115,000 - £130,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Good sized lawn and patio area
- Within easy commute of Chester City Centre
GUIDE PRICE - £115,000 - £130,000 Situated to the head of this quiet residential cul de sac is this well preportioned three bedroom semi detached house with off road parking
GUIDE PRICE - £115,000 - £130,000 Situated to the head of this quiet residential cul de sac is this well preportioned three bedroom semi detached house with off road parking and good sized lawn and patio garden to rear. Sandycroft is ideally located within easy access of the A55 expressway and Chester as well as excellent commuter links throughout the region. Viewing advised. The property comprises of; Entrance, Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Front Garden
UPVC double glazed door opens to.
Entrance Hall 10' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.34m )
Wood effect laminated floor, radiator, turned stairs to first floor. Internal window to lounge and glazed doors to kitchen, sliding door to cloakroom.
Whtie suite, wash basin and wc. Double glazed window to front
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.12m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit. Inset 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extension over and electric double oven beneath. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/ freezer. Tiled walls and floor, double glazed window and double glazed stable door to rear. Access to under stair cupboard and door to.
Wood effect laminated floor, coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed French doors to rear garden and arch to.
Feature fireplace with painted timber mantel, marble surround and inset gas fire set upon a raised hearth. Coved ceiling, television point, internal window to hall and double glazed window to front.
Large loft access, double glazed window to side, large built in storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Two built in double wardrobes with drawer unit and shelving between. Further storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Built in storage cupboard and built in airconditioning. Radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and glazed screen. Pededstal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Designed for ease of maintenance with block paving and fencing to boundaries.
Twin timber gates open onto a further tarmac parking area to the left elevation with access to garden beyond. Rear garden is laid to lawn with a large paved patio adjoining to the rear elevation with gravelled area to side and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56513392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.