4 bedroom cottage for saleChurchill,Oxfordshire,OX7
- Kitchen/Diner with Oak Worktops
- Reception with Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Ensuite Shower
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Tiled Family Bathroom with Rolltop bath
- West Facing Walled Garden
- Exclusive Development
- Multiple Car Parking
- Exceptional Finish Throughout
- Desirable Village Location
A four bedroom home built in 2004 as part of an exclusive barn conversion development, presented in excellent condition. Call Chancellors to view.
Newly built in 2004 on the site of a former farm in central Churchill as an exclusive development of barn conversions/new builds.
Immaculately finished throughout with integral kitchen/diner with hardwood floors, reception with floor to ceiling windows, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, walled garden and car parking with electric vehicle charging point.
Churchill is located between Chipping Norton and Kingham, it is regarded as one of the most desirable villages in the area with award winning pub/restaurant and access to local mainline railway station at Kingham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2166155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.