4 bedroom detached house for saleNine Mile Ride, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
- Extended 1960's Chalet home
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over the bath
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Granite work surfaces
- Spacious living room overlooking pretty rear garden
- Large gravel driveway parking for five cars
- Close to Parkland and local shops
This deceptively spacious four bedroom detached chalet home approaching 1700 square feet of accommodation situated in a sought after non-estate location. The property is positioned in a generous plot. The versatile property comprises three first floor bedrooms with a fourth on the ground floor, living room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
Nine Mile Ride comprises a variety of individual properties on mainly good sized plots in an area served by good schools. Amenities nearby include chemist, doctors' surgeries, dentists and a vets. Also close by are nursery schools and the FBC Centre, offering a wide range of facilities such as multi-purpose sports hall, café, library, children's centre and meeting spaces. There are bridle paths to California Country Park and walks through National Trust woodland. There is convenient access to the M3 and A329M/M4 via Bracknell.
The property is set on a nice plot set back from the road with a large gravel driveway to the front with parking for ample cars. The well stocked rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a large variety of mature plants and trees screening you from the surrounding properties. There is a raised sun terrace across the rear with gated side access and driveway parking for five vehicles.
F (Subject to appeal)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_1675788
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56513644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1675788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.