4 bedroom detached house for saleFeversham Avenue, Queens Park
Sold by Us
A touch of the Med - This superb four bedroom family residence boasts its own solarium with a beautiful indoor swimming pool and is situated in the much sought after area of Queens Park within this desirable road.
This delightful family home has been tastefully improved with many quality and has accommodation comprising: 4 bedrooms with en suite master, a spacious dual aspect living room, dining room, kitchen, separate utility room, solarium with Edwardian style glass roof and is set within a generous plot. The frontage which is block paved provides off road parking for several vehicles behind an attractive curved wall, there is an integral garage with power door. The sizable and south facing rear garden has been beautifully established and also has a number of outbuildings and a Mediterranean BBQ area. The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard including oak internal doors with beveled glass and a stylish bespoke staircase, Granite work tops, ornamental radiator covers, smooth plastered walls and ceilings throughout with decorative plaster cornice. This fabulous property is offered for sale with no forward chain please call now for more information or to organise an internal viewing.
Entrance Hall: 4.11m (13ft 6in) x 3.63m (11ft 11in)
Spacious hallway benefits from a (Tumble marble) patterned tiled floor, radiator with large ornamental oak cover, featuring a bespoke staircase in light oak leading to the first floor. Under stairs cloak cupboard, telephone point, smooth plastered walls and ceilings with centre ceiling rose
Cloakroom: Front aspect uPVC double glazing with opaque glass, fully tiled walls and continuation of floor tiling from hallway. White suite comprising close coupled push button WC, wash hand basin with mono-bloc mixer tap and pop up waste, illuminated mirrored medicine cabinet above with shelving, Single panelled radiator with towel rail, smooth plastered ceiling with inset down-lights and extractor fan
Living Room: 6.81m (22ft 4in) x 3.63m (11ft 11in)
Solid oak door with bevelled edge glass, dual aspect room, front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window, rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, double radiator, TV point/Virgin media point, smooth plastered walls and ceiling with two ceiling roses with chandeliers (negotiable). Open plan too:
Dining Room: 3.35m (11ft 0in) x 3.3m (10ft 10in)
Double radiator, Chandelier (negotiable) uPVC double glazed patio doors to spa, oak door with beveled glass to hallway.
Kitchen: 6.2m (20ft 4in) x 3.3m (10ft 10in)
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window and door to solarium. A country style kitchen comprising of a comprehensive range of cream, wall and base units with granite work surface incorporating inset butlers sink and mono-bloc mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, 1100 range master cooker with double oven, grill and heating tray plus five gas burners and an electric hob with canopy style cooker above, integrated fridge and freezer. A continuation of the floor tiles from hallway and tiled splash backs around cooking area, smooth plastered walls and ceiling with decorative plaster cornice, 12 down lights to ceiling, two further down lights in pelmet above sink, rear aspect uPVC double glazing overlooking rear garden light oak door with bevelled glass leading to:
Solarium: 6.58m (21ft 7in) x 6.71m (22ft 0in) Narrowing to 16ft x 4in
Curved bay window overlooking garden, further corner windows and door to garden, limestone tiled floor with mosaic heated pool with electric roller cover (the pool measures 17ft 5in by 11ft 6in). The pool is heated by its a solar heating system making it very economical to run, although there is a back-up boiler to use during colder weather. Outside there is a boiler room housing the boiler and filtration systems.
Landing: 4.67m (15ft 4in) x 3.3m (10ft 10in)
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, loft access with pull down ladder leading to partly boarded loft space, ornamental oak radiator cover, twelve recessed down lighters, air ventilation system (designed for the summer the when temperature high to draw any warm air up from the house making for cooler evenings on hot days) solid oak doors to:
Bedroom 1: 4.78m (15ft 8in) x 3.33m (10ft 11in)
Side aspect uPVC double glazed window, double radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceilings with decorative plaster cornice, six recessed down lighters, ventilation system, inset cabinet to house television hardware etc. wall mounted LCD TV, featured glass block wall and oak door lead to:
En suite: Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, shower quadrant with thermostatic shower, extractor fan, fully tiled walls closed coupled push button WC, vanity unit with mono block mixer tap and pop up waste with illuminated mirrored medicine cabinet above, chrome plated heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls, smooth plastered ceiling with plastered corners, two down lights.
Bedroom 2: 3.28m (10ft 9in) x 3.63m (11ft 11in) Narrowing to 9ft 8in
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, double radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling with plaster cornice' five down lighters, air ventilation system.
Bedroom 3: 3.66m (12ft 0in) x 2.95m (9ft 8in)
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, double panelled radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceilings, down lighters, plaster cornice, air ventilation system.
Bedroom 4: 3.33m (10ft 11in) x 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window built in cupboards into eaves providing storage either side with a mini built-in office within one of the cupboards. Double radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceilings, five down lighters and ventilation system.
Bathroom: 3.28m (10ft 9in) x 1.55m (5ft 1in)
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window with opaque glass. Ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls, shower/Jacuzzi bath with curved glass screen and mono block mixer tap with shower attachment, close coupled push button WC, wash hand basin/vanity unit, illuminated mirrored medicine cabinet, chrome plated heated towel rail.
Garage: 5.41m (17ft 9in) x 3.05m (10ft 0in)
Sectional roller electric door, side aspect high level uPVC double glazed window, continuation of tiled floor, six ceiling spot lighting/down lighting.
Front Garden: Enclosed by decorative stone/ rendered wall with inset lawns either side, block paved drive sweeps either side of the house providing off road parking for several vehicles, access to the garage, path with gates to the right hand side leading to an enclosed and walled courtyard, ideal are to store bins, further gate leads to:
Rear Garden: South facing aspect, this beautiful manicured garden comprises of a large lawned area with a free flowing Purbeck stone patio which houses an arbour carrying mature grape vine and providing an excellent BBQ area, a raised continuation of this patio also houses two timber outbuildings one being a summer house the other being a shed, there is a further corner summer house standing in the rear section of the garden and a variety of trees including a large well established oak tree forming the centre piece of the garden.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.