4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDenbigh Road, Afonwen, Mold
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £485,000 - £515,000
- Private Woodland
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Stunning Views
- Approximately Two Acre Plot
GUIDE PRICE £485,000 - £515,000. Occupying a sizeable plot of approximately 2 acres which includes its own woodland and benefiting from beautiful panoramic views over Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty towards the Clwydian Hills.
GUIDE PRICE £485,000 - £515,000. Occupying a sizeable plot of approximately 2 acres which includes its own woodland and benefiting from beautiful panoramic views over Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty towards the Clwydian Hills. This unique detached bungalow has be extended and greatly improved by its current owners and offers over 2500 square feet of living space. The accommodation boasts four double bedrooms, four reception and briefly comprises, Reception hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Sun Room, Utility Room, four Bedrooms with En-Suite to the master and a family Bathroom. The property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate all there is on offer. Please contact 01244 321321 to arrange a viewing.
A UPVC double glazed entrance door, tiled flooring and timber door to.
Wood block flooring, coved ceiling, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 28' 11" x 20' 10" ( 8.81m x 6.35m )
With a beautiful vaulted ceiling, featured stone fire place with multi fuel burner set upon a granite hearth and heavy timber mantle. Windows to three sides and sliding patio doors. Two radiators, a television port and staircase leading to a galleried landing.
Dining Room 23' x 12' 8" ( 7.01m x 3.86m )
Dual aspect double glazed window, wood block flooring, coved ceiling and two radiators.
Kitchen 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Fitted with a range of oak fronted wall and base level units with under pelmet lighting and granite work surfaces. Integrated double oven and grill, four ring Halogen hob with glass and stainless steel extractor over. Integrated microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Inset stainless steel sink with bevelled granite drainer and granite splashback. Tiled flooring and a double glazed window
Breakfast Room 17' x 11' 1" ( 5.18m x 3.38m )
A range of solid oak fronted wall and base units with display cabinet, central island, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Sun Room 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
Making the most of the stunning views, UPVC double glazed window and side elevation French doors. Wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.59m x 1.75m )
Space for appliances with work surface over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and a rear elevation double glazed window.
Fitted with a low level wc, corner wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Situated on the first floor with a galleried landing and front elevation window providing stunning views. Storage cupboard and additional storage into eaves. Rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and door to en suite.
A low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit and walk in shower enclosing with rain head shower head. Heated towel rail, tiled wall and floor, recessed spot lights and a south elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with front elevation UPVC double glazed window. Ceiling fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.20m )
Double bedroom with rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.95m x 2.67m )
Double bedroom with front elevation UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and bedside table, ceiling fan and a radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath, glazed screen and rain head shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Inset lighting with tiled walls and floor. Shaving point, heated towel rail and a south elevation double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56514553.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.