2 bedroom link detached house for saleThicket Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £90,000
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Kitchen, lounge and conservatory
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached property, ideal for first time buyers or investor alike. Ample ground floor living accommodation with kitchen, lounge and conservatory. Two first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Front and rear gardens.
Kitchen 7' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 2.39m max x 3.86m max )
A front facing UPVc double glazed entrance door opens into the kitchen, fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and inset sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Central heating radiator and splashback tiling to the walls.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.86m )
This rear facing lounge is fitted with UPVc double glazed door opening to the conservatory. While there is a inset living flame gas fire set within a marble back and hearth with timber surround. Lighting to the walls, central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 11' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.63m )
A UPVc on a brick base construction gives an abundance of natural light, with wall lights and rear facing UPVc patio doors opening out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the ground floor accommodation and having a built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.51m )
A front facing double bedroom with a UPVc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
A front facing UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps with shower head. Splashback tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a front facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled area with a pathway. Whilst to the rear of the property is a low maintenance enclosed paved area with metal shed and side gate.
Potential for off street parking to the rear (subject to necessary planning and consents been obtained).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56514562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.